- NHA to Build Gilgit-Shandoor Road as Alternative to CPEC route
- Govt Charging Heavy Taxes on Petroleum Products in Pakistan
- The number of cars in Pakistan has reached 10 million from 7.5 million. According to a major news publication, as much as 250 thousand cars are being registered every year in Pakistan. These cars are assembled by only three Japanese auto companies.
- Trekking and mountaineering allowed in Boroghil area
- PPP leaders castigate govt for water shortage, realignment of CPEC road