How to put an end to the propagation of ‘Islamophobia’

.. Editorial

Chitral: The western press has successfully propagated and promoted ‘Islamophobia’ amongst it’s population, many of whom now seriously consider Islam to be an intolerant and violent religion. After the recent New Zealand tragedy excerpt from the statement of Australian Senator Fraser Anning (curse be upon him) is produced below for reference:

“The truth is that Islam is not like any other faith. It is the religious equivalent of fascism. And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless.”?

It is now the duty of the Islamic world to disprove such narratives and show the world the benign face of Islam. The million dollar question arises as to how can that be done?

All the muslim countries should agree to hold a referendum in their respective countries to determine how many muslims believe in the peaceful, tolerant and humanity friendly narrative of Islam compared to those who believe in the narrative that Senator Fraser Anning thinks Islam is all about.

It will be clear once for all that 95 percent muslims are for peace, tolerance and coexistence. The remaining 5 percent should not be considered the face of Islam. Islam is a like a sea. If few dirty drains fall into the sea it does not make the whole sea dirty.

People like Fraser Anning who provide ideology to the misguided youth like the Christchurch terrorist will be made to shut up once for all if referendum is carried out in the muslim world as proposed above. .. CN Editorial, 16 March 2019

3 thoughts on “How to put an end to the propagation of ‘Islamophobia’

  1. A unique and robust editorial, representing the true essence of Islam. Islam can not be defined by someone devoid of tolerance. Muslims should raise a united voice through referendum at every global platform to correct the distorted impression of Islam once and for all

  2. I am a Muslim and believe in the Holy Quran which says “There is no compulsion in religion”.
    I believe in, balance, harmony, coexistence, tolerance and compassion. However I’m disturbed at the impression that has been given to the rest of the world by the extremist mindset and wrong doings of some Muslims. I agree with the author that “One Swallow Doth Not a Summer Make”. Nor does the acts of few people represent the philosophy of a whole religion. A referendum must be held to make clear to the world the Muslim majority’s point of view on the issue

  3. Whenever a Muslim person carried out a terrorist attack any where, Muslims world over condemned it by saying “terrorism has no religion”. Here, after the terror attack by an Australian Christian, the Australian Senator formally blamed the grieved Muslim victims as the cause of terrorism. People world over should understand the difference now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *