Three shops were gutted by fire near the old sabzi mandi Chitral town apparently due to electric short circuit. The affected shopkeepers have blamed the fire brigade for negligence of duty and not responding to their call despite being located in the close vicinity of the venue of incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Did you know?

Unfortunate: Pakistan’s passport ranks fourth lowest in the world.

Quotable

“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself” -Augustine

Featured Posts