Gas leakage causes two deaths in Chitral bazar

Published on: 07/12/2019 | Comments: No comments 

CHITRAL: Gas leakage from cylinder used for heating room has caused the death of two persons in Chitral bazar. The deceased are, police Sub-Inspector Rehmat Uddin and his relative Naseer Uddin. The two relatives were staying in a residential room in new bazar. The deceased belonged to Hinjeel valley of Karimabad. Funeral prayers of the deceased was held at the police lines and body dispatched to home village for burial.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *