- Three shops were gutted by fire near the old sabzi mandi Chitral town apparently due to electric short circuit. The affected shopkeepers have blamed the fire brigade for negligence of duty and not responding to their call despite being located in the close vicinity of the venue of incident.
- MPA along with Amir JI, President Tajar Union and other leaders addressed a press conference in Chitral castigating the inefficiency of Rescue 1122, due to which a shop and restaurant were gutted by fire without getting timely and effective attention from the rescue squad. The leaders demanded an inquiry and asked for removal of incapable staff and reappoint staff on merit and professionalism to such an important organisation
- A restaurant and shop were gutted by fire at Denin Chew Chitral Bazar. The owner accused the fire fighting agency Rescue11 of delay in action and inefficiency causing the fire to cause large damage to his pproperty.
- Electric fire guts two houses in Ayun
- Gilgitis disheartened over Shandur loss to Chitral