Electric fire guts two houses in Ayun

Published on: 11/01/2020 | Comments: No comments 

CHITRAL: Two houses were burnt dwn by fire caused due to electric short circuit in Ayun darkhanandeh. The houses belonged to two brothers serving in Scouts and police respectively. The fire occur ed when occupants of the houses had gone to attend a marriage ceremony. Due to long distant and narrow road fire brigade could not be of help. However local police along with the local population tried to put out the fire but could not stop the fire burning down the houses along with whatever was inside.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *