- KP Cabinet approves bifurcation of Chitral into two districts
- Investigation of girl’s post molestation suicide demanded
- Chief Minister KP has reiterated that no taxes would be imposed in Malakand division and PATA areas, which means Chitral district will retain it’s tax free status in the near future, at least.
- Brep residents protest police partiality in murder case
- District Nazim Chitral has demanded that the NHA should launch a fresh survey to re-align the Chitral-Shandur road to make it more weather proof, landslide proof and more practical.