Second child victim of gas cylinder explosion succumbs to burns
CHITRAL: A gas cylinder explosion accident that had occurred in Ayun village of Chitral four days ago has caused two two deaths in the hospital beside five other injured admitted to the? burn trauma center in Peshawar. The victims were shifted to Peshawar because of non availability of the facility in Chitral.
The family which is abjectly poor and homeless have undergone this tragic shock as a bolt from the blue and do not have any money to pay for the treatment of the hospitalised victims. Although local people are helping with donations but the medical expenses being very high, there is dire need of money for their treatment. A local philanthropist has sent his bank account number for donations to the family. The actt # is pk59 ALFH 014200100327439 branch code 012, Bank Alfalah Chitral. .. GH Farooqi, 05 Oct 2019.