Did you know?
The Roman Empire existed for more than 1,000 years, making it one of the longest-lasting empires in history. For comparison, the United States is 245 years old
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” .. Henry Ford
- Muslims being fed ‘easy shortcuts’ to heaven!
- A new medal needs to be introduced in Pakistan.
- Who are the real enemies of Pakistan?
- A good precedence by CJ; taking oath along with spouse
- The two devils of Pakistan
- Saving own resources more important than foreign investment
- Have political parties done good or bad to Pakistan?
- Probe into downfall of Pakistan’s economy direly needed.
- Lessons from the Battagram incident
- Cases of dacoities, way laying in cities on the increase; army assistance needed
- Best way to celebrate 14 August
- Senator Mushtaq for PM; best option for Pakistan
- Reflections on a recent visit to Turkey
- ‘Difficult decisions’ misconstrued in Pakistan
- Well played Chitral and Gilgit but VIP culture wins again at Shandur
- Pakistan needs yet another ‘third option’
- Pension reforms; too little too late
- Fallacy of electoral democracy being persistently exposed
- Movement for censuring of lies and promotion of truth direly needed
- Chitrali children loosing health to spurious snacks
- The Kalash of Chitral: Resilient survivors celebrating spring festival
- The Pakistan that we live in!
- Will Imran Khan be able to oblige his supporters if returned to power?
- Rituals vs daily life conduct