Tag: pakistan movement
Did you know?
There are more statues of lions throughout the world than there are actual lions
No matter what happens in life, Be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.❜
- Pakistan has immense potential to improve it’s condition
- Why Pakistani politics will never deliver; what is the solution
- Elections 2024; Chitral in particular
- Happy Birthday to Quaid-e-Azam Muhmmad Ali Jinnah!
- Contesting polls in multiple constituencies; A ludicrous practice
- Telling lies: The mother of all evils
- The miscarriage of politics in Pakistan: A nation’s descent into dysfunction
- The Importance of ‘Huqooq ul Ibaad’ in Islam
- “چوری میرا پیشہ ہے اور نماز میرا فرض”
- Pragmatism versus Principles in Politics
- Nawaz Sharif’s planned return to Pakistan-Appeal to him
- Why not use ‘Artificial Intelligence’ to resolve international conflicts?
- Muslims being fed ‘easy shortcuts’ to heaven!
- A new medal needs to be introduced in Pakistan.
- Who are the real enemies of Pakistan?
- A good precedence by CJ; taking oath along with spouse
- The two devils of Pakistan
- Saving own resources more important than foreign investment
- Have political parties done good or bad to Pakistan?
- Probe into downfall of Pakistan’s economy direly needed.
- Lessons from the Battagram incident
- Cases of dacoities, way laying in cities on the increase; army assistance needed
- Best way to celebrate 14 August
- Senator Mushtaq for PM; best option for Pakistan
- Reflections on a recent visit to Turkey
- ‘Difficult decisions’ misconstrued in Pakistan
- Well played Chitral and Gilgit but VIP culture wins again at Shandur
- Pakistan needs yet another ‘third option’
- Pension reforms; too little too late
- Fallacy of electoral democracy being persistently exposed
- Movement for censuring of lies and promotion of truth direly needed
- Chitrali children loosing health to spurious snacks
- The Kalash of Chitral: Resilient survivors celebrating spring festival
- The Pakistan that we live in!
- Will Imran Khan be able to oblige his supporters if returned to power?
- Rituals vs daily life conduct
- Challenge of Soil Degradation in Chitral
- Pakistan is under siege
- Pakistanis start doubting the ‘two nation’ theory
- What if Pakistan had taken no loans from anywhere?
- Expectations from the new Army Chief
- Getting out of the mess
- One main cause of Pakistan’s problems and panacea for them
- Malik Riaz pledges 75 percent of his assets to the poor flood affecties
- Cost of govt in Pakistan, highest in the world?
- People reluctant to donate to govt managed charity funds?
- 14 August; A short history of Pakistan (urdu)
- Pakistan’s ‘Kodak moment’
- Kalash woman returns from Greece after three decades
- Is two third majority necessary for a government to deliver?